The establishment of a business in Japan takes a thorough understanding of the local legislation and practices. There are different norms and values within the culture of Japan as well as in a Japanese workplace. Moreover, understanding the Japanese labor contracts can be a hassle. We are here to assist you with your human resources and workplace-related situations.
HR and Payroll Services
SMEJapan can help with company HR and payroll services and understanding of what you will need to get started. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Understanding labor contracts and how to write one.
- Understanding the ins and outs of the Japanese employment rules and guidelines.
- Setting the reasonable payment rates for your employees.
- Understanding Japan’s holiday and sick leave regulations.
- Dismissing your workers in a proper manner.
- Keeping up with the standards of the phone-call etiquette and professional behavior in Japan, and many more.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.