All kinds of questions are bound to come up all the time when doing business in Japan due to differences in culture, legislation, and daily operations. Every now and then they may confuse even the most experienced people and companies. That is why businesses that are only starting their operations might need guidance and advice. We are here to offer our expertise and support.
Business Advisory and Support
SMEJapan provides advisory and support services in order to ensure the smooth operation of your company. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Answering a wide range of questions about doing business in Japan.
- Advising on the strategies for your company development.
- Assessment and feedback on the current state of your business.
- Supporting and optimizing your daily operations to achieve higher efficiency.
- Complying with the laws, regulations, and rules of doing business in Japan, and many more.
Learning and following all the laws, rules, and practices for somebody who only starts a business in Japan is a challenging task but not impossible. You could begin by reading some of our business guides about the incorporation and operation of a company in Japan.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.