The establishment of a business in Japan takes a thorough understanding of local culture, legislation, and practices. Understanding the Japanese labor contracts can be a hassle. Moreover, norms and values of working life in Japan are different from many other countries. We are here to assist you with your human resources and workplace-related questions.
HR and Payroll Services
SMEJapan can help with company HR and payroll services and understanding of what you will need to get started. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Understanding labor contracts, what it includes, and how to create one.
- Understanding the ins and outs of the Japanese employment rules and guidelines.
- Understanding of visa-related questions regarding your employees.
- “My number” applications for you and your employees..
- Setting the reasonable payment rates for your employees.
- Accurate salary and benefits calculations for you and your employees.
- Understanding Japan’s holiday and sick leave regulations.
- Dismissing your workers in a proper manner.
- Expense claim reimbursement.
- Keeping up with the standards of the phone-call etiquette and professional behavior in Japan, and many more.
SME Japan can do even more
SME Japan can also act as a middle man to introduce staff from an overseas recruiter to a company in Japan thanks to the ownership of Recruitment licenses. For more information on this process, take a look at our Recruitment Licenses Services page.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.