The incorporation of a business in Japan takes a thorough understanding of the local legislation and practices. There are different structures and company options depending on your business objectives in Japan. Moreover, each of the different Japan business entities can also require different documentation. To learn more about the company types in Japan please see our Business Guide on Incorporation.
Company Incorporation / De-Registration
SME Japan can help with company incorporation and understanding of what you will need to get started. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Choosing the structure and the type of your future company.
- Reserving your company name in Japan.
- Preparing your Japan incorporation documents.
- Registering your company with the relevant authorities.
- Assisting you with opening a corporate bank account in Japan.
- Writing up minutes of the first board meeting.
- Acquiring and keeping in safe custody the company seal or the company/branch office rubber stamp.
- Paying all the necessary fees, and many more.
Established in Japan for More Than 20 years.
Bi-Lingual Japanese and English Support.
It just takes 1 minute – get a FREE chat with a consultant.
At SME Japan, we are determined to help you get through what might seem like an impossible task of company incorporation in Japan. to begin with, we suggest you read these important articles on Japanese company incorporation that will guide you in the right direction.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.