One of the key elements of starting and running a business in Japan is setting up a workspace. Usually, it means renting an office. However, for a start-up, a traditional office might be too expensive and unnecessary. Moreover, getting an office in Japan without the knowledge of the local regulations and practices can be challenging.
We are happy to consult you on the ways and details of getting a suitable office space in Japan.
Office Rental Consulting
SMEJapan can help you with the office rental options whether you are setting up a new business or considering changing locations for an established one. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Getting familiar with the office options available for your company.
- Weighing out the pros and cons of the different office types.
- Choosing the right type of office for your business.
- Looking at alternative options like virtual offices and co-working spaces.
- Estimating how the chosen office and its location will influence your business.
- Setting up an appointment with a realtor, and many more.
Established in Japan for More Than 20 years.
Bi-Lingual Japanese and English Support.
It just takes 1 minute – get a FREE chat with a consultant.
We are here to guide you through the whole process of setting up an office in Japan while also paying attention to budget and location considerations.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.