Once your business is incorporated and running, it is time to think about the marketing of your products and services. It is important to take the cultural differences and context as well as local regulations and practices into account when advertising in Japan. SME Japan is here to help you with your marketing strategies and their implementation.
Marketing and Media Support
SME Japan can help with marketing and media support needed when operating a business in Japan. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Market and marketing research.
- Prospecting of customers and market segmentation.
- Reaching out to your target audience and potential clients.
- Development of marketing strategies customized for your business.
- Digital marketing and online promotion.
- Utilizing social networks (SNS) to promote your business.
- Search engine optimization (SEO).
- Search engine marketing (SEM), and many more.
Established in Japan for More Than 20 years.
Bi-Lingual Japanese and English Support.
It just takes 1 minute – get a FREE chat with a consultant.
At SME Japan, we are determined to help win over your target audience’s hearts in a highly-competitive marketing industry of Japan. If you are looking where to start, you can have a look at our Trademark Registration Guide. As soon as your business becomes recognizable and starts to widen its clients net and gain profits, it is time to think about paying the necessary taxes. We suggest you read these guides on Japanese tax and accounting to start working in the right direction right away.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.