Whether selling a business later on is your initial objective or a plan B, it is important to think about your exit strategies when starting a company. An exit plan is as important as a business plan. We are here to help you develop your selling strategies and evaluate the exit options for your enterprise.
Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
SMEJapan can help with strategic consulting at the early stages of your business as well as with the company’s exit planning. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Developing business strategies for your company.
- Evaluating the current state of business and its future possibilities.
- Deciding on the exit options and perspectives for your company.
- Choosing the right time to implement strategic changes in your enterprise.
- Dismissing your employees in a proper manner.
- Filling in and handling all the necessary paperwork.
- Complying with the laws and regulations on exiting, and many more.
Established in Japan for More Than 20 years.
Bi-Lingual Japanese and English Support.
It just takes 1 minute – get a FREE chat with a consultant.
Getting your exit plan strategy aligned with regulations in Japan can be difficult. It is important to clearly understand when is the right time to exit and how to do it correctly. At SME Japan, we are determined to make this process as smooth as possible. To begin with, we suggest you read tour guide on the exit planning.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.