It takes more than the formal compliance with the legal procedures to enter the Japanese market, grow your business there, or exiting it. The understanding of cultural differences and local practices are also important. The combination of these two factors plays the key role in sustaining your company in Japan or exiting the marking in the fastest and easiest way possible.
We are happy to consult you about these procedures with regard to the legal and cultural standards.
Japan Market Entry/ Mergers and Acquisition
SMEJapan can help with the market entry, mergers and acquisitions in order to start or sustain your business. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Understanding the benefits and risks of starting up a company in Japan.
- Finding the best ways to enter the Japanese market specifically for your company.
- Weighing out the pros and cons of buying a company.
- Weighing out the pros and cons of merging the companies.
- Understand the proper logistics of the entry and acquisition processes.
- Knowing all the important laws and regulations in your line of business, and many more.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.