The establishment of a business in Japan takes a thorough understanding of the local culture and practices. Most probably your business will require an office equipped with many devices. Although IT and tech support services in Japan might be in many ways similar to those in your own country, quite often some adjustments are still needed due to differences in technical specifications and daily routines. We are here to support your operations.
IT and Tech Support
SME Japan offers IT and technical support that companies might need when operating a business in Japan. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Website design and creation.
- Removal of malware and viruses.
- Training and guidance regarding printers and other office equipment.
- Support of workstations, both private and co-working.
- Assistance with Wi-Fi in the office as well as related troubleshooting.
- Full support of Apple Mac OS as well as Microsoft Windows.
- Support for email management.
- Full support and assistance in fixing program errors and crashes.
At SME Japan, we are determined to help you get through the trials and tribulations of creating a business in Japan. For example, setting a web-page for your company in Japan.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.