The establishment of a business in Japan takes a thorough understanding of the local legislation and practices. There are different taxes that can apply to you and your business depending on your business objectives in Japan amongst many other things. Moreover, dealing with taxes in Japan requires proficiency and fluency in Japanese language. We are here to help you handle your taxes in an efficient and timely manner.
Tax and Accounting Support
SME Japan can help you handle different taxes applicable to your business operations in Japan. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Preparing and filing corporate taxes and tax returns for your company.
- Preparing and filing your personal tax applications.
- Preparing and filing your pension taxes.
- Regular bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements and year-end taxes.
- Managing payroll for clients and employees.
- Preparing and filing property and consumption taxes in Japan.
- Paying all the relevant fees, and many more.
SME Japan is ready to help you with the most complicated and stressful part of doing business in Japan – taxes and accounting. Once you have decided that you want to start a company, it is time to start thinking about future tax payments. To begin with, we suggest you read these important articles on Japanese taxes and accounting that will guide you in the right direction.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.