the establishment of a business in Japan takes a thorough understanding of the local legislation and practices. There are different taxes that can apply to you and your business depending on your business objectives in Japan amongst many other things. Moreover, dealing with taxes in Japan requires proficiency and fluency in Japanese language. We are here to help you handle your taxes in an efficient and timely manner.
Tax and Accounting Support
SME Japan can help with understanding the different tax regulations that occur when operating a business in Japan. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Preparing and filing corporate taxes for your business.
- Preparing and filing your personal tax applications.
- Preparing your pension taxes.
- Regular bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements.
- Filing all the necessary taxes including employees.
- Managing payroll for clients and employees.
- Filing the Consumption Tax.
- Preparing the correct taxes when selling a property in Japan.
- Paying all the relevant fees, and many more.
At SME Japan, we are determined to help you get through what might seem like an impossible task – accounts in Japan.
Once you have decided that you want to start a company, it is time to start thinking about paying the necessary taxes. We suggest you read these important articles and guides on Japanese tax and accounting that can guide you in the right direction.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.