During the incorporation and in the early days of operations the majority of young companies are very vulnerable. The establishment of a business in Japan takes a thorough understanding of local laws, regulations, and practices. Moreover, it is important to understand how cultural differences might influence a business. We are here to help you with your startup preparations and operations.
Business Startup Support
SMEJapan can help with the startup-related procedures to get your business started. We can assist you with such tasks as:
- Making sure the company is following all the rules and regulations at the startup stage.
- Filling and handling all the necessary paperwork.
- Assessing the possible costs and fees related to your company operations.
- Learning more about the networking culture in Japan, and many more.
Knowing all of Japan’s start-up rules is not easy, but as soon as you learn some basics, this information can be reused in the future. To begin with, here are some guides on the incorporation of companies in Japan.
SME Japan prides itself on being your one-stop partner business services in Japan. How we can help:
- Business Advisory & Support
- Exit Planning and Strategic Consulting
- Office Rental – (Fixed, Co-working/shared)
- Business License & Application Support
- Startup Support
- Marketing & Media Support
- Tax and Accounting Support
- IT and Tech Support
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
Our services in Japan are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises existing in Japan or looking to enter the market. Japan is not the easiest of places to do business; we do all we can to make “getting business done” as painless as possible.